Watermelon Orange Juice recipe with step by step methods. Watermelon in Tamil is ‘Tharpoosani Pazham’ which is a seasonal fruit that we can enjoy the full benefits of this fruit during summer.We can see lots of watermelon in the fruits shops,supermarkets, and even in the roadside shops.
Orange & Watermelon are the fruits which are the best combination of making the delicious fresh juice in the hot summer days. Both fruits are rich in Vitamin C and so on.
The watermelon orange juice is a summer special fresh juice which is the wonderful cooling and refreshment juice because both are the high water content fruits.This juice is not only prevented us from dehydration but also keeps to get a radiant skin on a hot sunny day.
I have added mint leaves, ginger and honey to the watermelon orange juice to enhance the flavor of the juice and tastes yummy.Have a cup of this juice once a day, you will feel more refreshment in your body whole day.
Check out my fresh juice recipes here.
Let’s learn how to make watermelon orange juice recipe. Do try this yummy juice and give me your comments.
(Tharpoosani) Watermelon Orange Juice Recipe
Ingredients (1 Cup = 240 ml)
Fresh Watermelon / Tharpoosani – 4 to 5 Cups (chopped)
Ripe Oranges – 2 big sizes
Mint Leaves – 8 to 10 leaves (chopped)
Fresh Ginger – 1-inch piece ( grated or chopped)
Honey – to taste
Ice Cubes – optional (as needed)
How to prepare watermelon orange juice recipe – step by step instructions
1. Cut a watermelon and roughly chop the watermelon pieces.
Take 2 big oranges and cut into 2 halves.
Wash and chop the mint leaves.
Scratch the ginger skin and cut into small pieces.
2. Take an orange juicer or squeezer, squeeze all juices from the oranges to a glass or a cup.
3. In a blender, add watermelon pieces,chopped mint leaves, ginger pieces and blend everything smoothly. If you want, now add ice cubes here.
4. Using a sieve, filter the watermelon mint ginger mixed juice to a container and discard the pulp.
5. Orange & Watermelon Juice is ready now. Pour orange juice to the watermelon juice and mix well. Add honey to the watermelon orange juice as per your taste.
6. Pour into the serving glasses and enjoy the cooling and refreshing watermelon orange juice.
1. If you are not having orange squeezer, you can just peel off the orange skin,remove the seeds and cut the pieces into small. Then take a blender and blend it well. Using a sieve, filter the juice and discard the pulp.
2. If you need, add some water to make the juice yet more watery consistency.
Watermelon Orange Juice Recipe | Summer Special Fresh Juice Recipe