Strawberry Milkshake with Ice Cream Recipe with step by step pictures. Yummy and easy milkshake using fresh juicy strawberries,milk and ice cream.We can see lot of fresh strawberries in markets or shops especially during summer.Its very refreshing and cooling milkshake with your favorite ice cream. We can even have this milkshake in the morning as a breakfast since it feels our stomach full.
Lets make this yummy Strawberry Milkshake using Ice Cream Recipe & give me your comments.
See fresh juice recipes too.
Fresh Strawberry Milkshake with Ice Cream Recipe
Fresh Strawberries – 10
Ice Cream – 3/4 Cup + 1 scoop for topping (your favorite one)
Boiled & Cooled Milk – 1 Cup
Honey – 1 tbsp or to taste
Strawberry Milkshake using Ice Cream Recipe with step by step pictures
1. Take fresh strawberries.
2. Cut the leaves from the top of all berries and wash it well in water.
3. Roughly chopped the strawberries into pieces.
4. Take a blender and put all strawberry pieces and add 1 cup of boiled and cooled milk.
5. Add your favorite ice cream.I added my favorite vanilla with chocolate ice cream.
6. Blend well until it all combine together.
7. Pour to the serving glasses topping with 1 or 2 scoop of your ice cream. Serve immediately.
How to make fresh strawberry milkshake using ice cream recipe