Raw banana porridge for babies with step by step preparations & photos. I have already shared the homemade raw banana powder for babies. By using that powder, I have prepared this raw banana porridge. For a healthier version, I used palm-jaggery (karupatti) in this porridge. Babies can have this raw banana porridge from 6 months to 1 year and can have it for daily or 2 days once. It helps for an easier bowel movement and avoid constipation to the baby.
And also check out my other BABY FOOD RECIPES too.
Let’s learn how to prepare raw banana porridge using palm jaggery for babies who are above 5 months old. Hope you like this porridge and please share your comments below how it worked out for you.
Raw Banana Porridge Recipe | 6 to 12 Months Baby Food
Ingredients (1 Cup = 240 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml)
Homemade Raw Banana Powder – 1 tbsp
Palm Jaggery / Karupatti – 2 tsp
Water – 1 Cup
How to prepare raw banana porridge for babies with step by step pictures
1. Raw banana flour that I already prepared.
2. Take 1 tbsp of banana powder in a bowl.
3. Add some water and mix it without any lumps. We should not add the powder directly to the pan, it will become lumps of porridge.
4. Take 1 cup of water and 2 tsp of palm jaggery in a pan. Heat it on low flame until it is melted completely.
5. Once it is melted, strain the palm jaggery water through a filter to remove impurities from it.
6. Wash the pan once and pour the filtered water into the pan again and heat it up.
7. When it is boiling, add the powder mix little by little. keep stirring.
8. Continue stirring until the porridge thickens up.
9. The porridge should be in a semi-liquid consistency.
10. A healthy raw banana porridge using palm jaggery is ready to serve now. Serve warm to your baby. Do not keep it for a long time.
1. Mothers feeding is exclusively best for babies ever. So, continue the breastfeeding even if you start other foods.
2. Whenever to start new food to your baby, feed continuously for 3 days the same food.If your baby didn’t get any allergies or any other reactions, you can continue the same dish combine with other veggies one by one. Likewise, introduce every food to your baby.
3. Don’t force your baby to eat everything you prepare. Day by day increases the amount of food to your baby.
1. Every time before feed your baby, wash your hands and sterilize the baby bowl and spoons with warm water.
2. Make sure your baby food is fresh always. Don’t keep it for a long time.
How to make raw banana porridge for babies with step by step images – printable form