Pineapple juice recipe with step by step preparations & photos.In Tamil, pineapple is “Annachi Pazham“. This is a refreshing & cooling juice recipe prepared with fresh pineapple, ginger & jaggery. My kids love to drink this juice very much. The pineapple has the rich source of vitamins & minerals. It is very good for our skin too.
In this hot summer, we can beat the heat by drinking this pineapple juice. I have added jaggery for the sweetness that adds an extra flavor of the juice and it is healthy too. You can add honey instead of jaggery.
Let’s have a look at how to make this refreshing pineapple juice with jaggery at home. Hope you like this juice, give a try & please share your comments.
Check out more Fresh Juice Recipes too.
Pineapple Juice Recipe | Pineapple Jaggery Juice Recipe
Fresh Ripe Pineapple / Annachi Pazham – 2 Cups
Powdered Jaggery / Achchu Vellam / Sarkarai – 1/4 Cup (adjust to your taste)
Ginger / Inji – 1 tsp (grated or chopped)
Ice Cubes – as needed
How to prepare pineapple juice/pineapple jaggery juice with step by step photos
1. Firstly, take a pan and add powdered jaggery along with little water for melting the jaggery. When it is melted completely, using a strainer, filter the jaggery water to remove impurities and set aside.
2. Secondly, remove the outer skin from the pineapple using a knife and cut into pieces.
3. Next, add pineapple pieces into a blender along with required amount of water
4. Add chopped or grated ginger.
5. Then, add ice cubes as needed.
6. Blend it well all together.
7. Filter the pineapple juice using a strainer.
8. Now pour the required amount of filtered jaggery, that we already prepared, into the juice. You can add honey too. Mix it well.
9. Your refreshing pineapple juice with jaggery is ready to serve now. Pour into the serving glasses and enjoy.
Step by step preparation of jaggery pineapple juice recipe – print here