Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe – This one is a very simple recipe we all know that how to boil the eggs,but sometimes we couldn’t get perfect boiled egg. If we follow some of the simple tips we can get perfect hard boiled eggs every time. There are so many methods to use eggs in egg curry, egg omelet and in more egg recipes, but boiling is a simple way to give a healthy snack to your kids and best idea to pack in their lunch boxes too.
Hard Boiled Eggs give Vitamins,Proteins, and Good Fat. It keeps our bones and teeth strong. It helps to protect our eyes and keeps our hair and nails healthy. Yet many health benefits eggs are having.
Let’s learn how to cook perfect Hard Boiled Eggs every time. Do try this and give me your comments.
Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Eggs – as needed
Sea Salt – optional
How to cook perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe – Step by Step methods
1. Take a pan, place eggs carefully and pour cold water up to one inch above the egg level. You can add a little salt here to prevent the shells from cracking.
2. Heat the pan and allow the water to boil.
3. Once it comes to full boil, switch off the flame. Remove the pan from the stove and close with a lid. Let it rest for 12 minutes.
4. After 12 minutes, drain off all the water.
5. Pour cold water over the eggs to prevent it from further cooking. Let it cool for sometimes.
6. Once it’s been cooled, remove the shell from hard boiled eggs.
7. Sprinkle some pepper over it for extra flavor. Serve immediately. Have it as a healthy breakfast or snack in the morning.
You can refrigerate for 1 or 2 days but it would be good to make fresh every time.
How to make perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe – in a printable form