Musk Melon Juice or Cantaloupe or Kirni Pazham Juice which is a summer special cooling and refreshment fresh fruit juice. Not only melon is having tasty and aromatic but also quite nutritious. It is rich in vitamins,potassium, and fibers.The percentage of water content is high in this fruit. So it helps to prevent us from getting dehydration, especially during summer.
Musk melon is also known as Cantaloupe. In Tamil,we call it as ‘Mulam Pazham‘ or ‘Kirni Pazham‘. I like to have musk melon juice by adding a little honey for enhancing the taste of the juice and dry ginger powder for different flavor touch. Also, I would like to have it as a diced fruit mixed with some little honey but I would prefer to give melon as a juice to my kids.
Let’s make this yummy musk melon juice / cantaloupe juice / kirni pazham juice recipe.
Musk Melon Juice Recipe | Cantaloupe Juice Recipe
Ripe Musk Melon / Cantaloupe / Kirni Pazham – half of a melon
Honey – as required
Homemade Dry Ginger Powder / Sukku Podi – 2 pinches
Cool Water or Ice Cubes – Optional
Musk Melon Juice Recipe | Cantaloupe Juice – Step by Step method
1. Cut Muskmelon into 2 halves.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the musk melon.
3. Using knife, peel the outer skin from the melon and discard it.
4. Cut the musk melon into pieces.
5. Put the sliced pieces into mixie jar or blender and blend well until it comes to puree consistency. You can add little cool water if you want thin juice. I just have as it is. Add honey and dry ginger powder as required to your taste.
6. Yummy Musk Melon Juice / Cantaloupe Juice is ready. Serve it immediately.
1. Always make fresh juice and drink it at once. Don’t store it for a long time.
2. Do not keep it in the fridge for a long time as it looses its original taste and flavor.
3. Don’t throw away the muskmelon seeds. You can sun dry or roast the seeds and add them to your salads, sandwiches and even in baking goodies.
How to make Musk Melon Juice | Cantaloupe Juice Recipe – in a printable form