Mango juice recipe with step by step photos. This is the first mango recipe on my blog. Mangoes are the seasonal delicious fruit which is abundantly available during summer in the fruit shops, supermarkets and even at the roadside shops. We can make the variety of foods using raw mangoes, ripe mangoes and even from the unmatured mangoes. Today I am going to show the mango juice recipe with fresh and ripe mangoes. In this juice, I have added ginger & honey to enhance the flavor of the mango juice.
I loved the perfect color combination of the mango juice and the background of my tulips flowers bouquet so that my camera didn’t stop clicking at all.
Let’s learn how to make the fresh mango juice recipe at home. Hope you like this recipe and please share your comments below.
More fresh juices
Mango Juice Recipe | Mango Ginger Honey Juice Recipe
Cuisine: International | Category: Beverages / Fresh Juice
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 5 to 6 | Author: Nilashini
Fresh Ripe Mangoes – 3
Water – 3 to 4 cups
Honey – 3 to 4 tbsp (adjust the sweet level)
Ginger / Inji – 3/4 tsp chopped
Ice Cubes – as needed
How to prepare mango juice with step by step images
1. Take 3 ripe sweet mangoes or else required mangoes. Do not use sour mangoes.
2. Peel the skin off, cut into small pieces and remove the seeds.
3. Take a blender & add chopped mangoes.
4. Add ice cubes as needed
5. Add 3/4 to 1 tsp of chopped ginger
6. Blend to a smooth juice along with the 3 cups of water.
7. Filter the juice using a sieve
8. Add 3 to 4tbsp of honey (adjust the sweet level) and mix well.
9. Add more ice cubes & water if required.
10. Yummy & delicious refreshing mango juice is ready now. Serve in the glasses and enjoy. You can add chopped mango pieces into the juice and have it.