Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe with step by step photos. This is the basic and easiest super moist eggless whole wheat chocolate cupcakes recipe. It is one of the favorite cupcakes to my kids.
Last year we went to a new home,there was a cake oven since then I started to bake cakes and cookies/biscuits. This is how I got a chance to entered into my baking world. After a lot of trial and error method, I learned how to bake cakes in a right way.
Nowadays, most of all using the ingredients of all-purpose flour and sugar to bake cakes .I wanted my kids to eat healthy cakes ever. So I decided to bake a cake by using wheat flour, jaggery, and honey for a healthier version.
In this eggless whole wheat chocolate cupcakes, I have used wheat flour and honey instead of sugar. This is the recipe which is easy to prepare and moist yummy chocolate cupcakes. Definitely, you will love it. You can bake it by using 7″ or 8″ cake pan instead of using cake cups.
Let’s learn how to make this yummy eggless whole wheat chocolate cupcakes recipe. Do try this and let me know how it comes out for you.
Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe | Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Use the same cup for all measurements.
Ingredients ( 1 Cup=240ml )
Whole Wheat Flour – 3/4 Cup
Cocoa Powder – 2 1/4 tbsp
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Sea Salt – 2 pinches
Honey – 1 Cup
Boiled Milk – 1/4 Cup
Melted Butter – 1/3 Cup
Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil – 1/4 Cup
Hot Water – 1/4 Cup
How to make moist Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe – Step by Step Pictures
1. Take a cupcake pan and arrange it with cake cups in each mold.
2. Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes or as per your oven required the preheating temperature to 350˚F / 175˚C. For Detailed instructions on how to pre-heat the oven, click here.
3. Take a sieve and put all dry ingredients of wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder along with 2 pinches of sea salt.
4. Sieve the dry ingredients for 1 or 2 times without any lumps and set aside.
5. Take a bowl. add honey,boiled warm milk,oil and melted butter into the bowl.Stir it well together. Then add 1/4 of hot water, again stir it thoroughly.
6.Pour the wet ingredients mix over the sieved wheat flour mix.
7. Stir the cake batter gently. Do not over mix. Make sure it should not have any lumps.Once the batter is ready, immediately use the batter,do not keep it rest for a long time.
8. Fill the wheat flour cake batter evenly in the cups placed on each mold. You can bake the cake in 7″ or 8″ round or square cake pan.
9. Once the oven is pre-heated for 10 minutes or your oven reaches the required temperature,keep the cake pan inside the oven and bake it for 12 to 15 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. For me, it took 12 minutes to bake. Every oven may different.So keep an eye on it after 10 minutes. If you are using 7″ or 8″ pan, bake it for 25 to 30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.See how it got baked beautifully.
10. Let it cool completely. Take out the cupcakes carefully from the molds. Your eggless whole wheat chocolate cupcakes are ready now.Enjoy!.
1. Make sure the cake flour should not have any lumps.
2. After adding wet ingredients to the dry ingredients,stir the cake batter gently. Do not over mix. Again make sure the cake batter should not have any lumps.
3. Each oven may vary. So keep an eye on it until you finish your baking.
How to bake moist Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe