Chicken 65 recipe with step by step photos & videos. An easy & tasty fried chicken with simple ingredients which are available in our kitchen. Hope you like this recipe & please give your comments below.
Chicken 65 Recipe
Recipe Type: Non-Vegetarian / Sidedish Recipe
Cuisine: Indian / South Indian
Chicken – 1/2 kg (I used boneless)
Red Chili Powder / Milagai Podi – 1 tbsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi – 1/2 tsp
Curd / Thayir – 2 tbsp
Corn Flour / Chola Maavu – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour / Arisi Maavu – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Salt – as needed
Curry Leaves / Karivepilai – 5 to 6 springs
Chicken 65 Video Recipe
How to make chicken 65 recipe with step by step photos
1. Clean & wash chicken in water with little turmeric powder. Take chicken and add all the ingredients (except curry leaves) mentioned above in a bowl.
2. Mix well. Cover & marinate the chicken for 1 to 2 hrs.
3. After marination, heat oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces one by one.
4. Deep fry the chicken until golden color & crunchy on medium to low flame. When it is done, remove from the pan and keep it on the tissue paper.
5. In the same oil, add curry leaves and fry until crispy & add to the fried chicken.
6. Tasty & yummy chicken 65 is ready to serve now. Enjoy!!!
How to prepare chicken 65 with step by step preparations & photos